Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Austin

I can't believe it's already been a month since Austin was born. How time flies!! Here are just a few reasons why we love him so much.

This is Austin after a bath. His hair is totally crazy. He reminds me of those 80s rockers.




Every once in a while he will smile. I don't think he knows he's smiling yet. I love those smiles!



He is so cute when he sleeps. He is doing better at night. I usually get a 4 hour chunk of sleep an then it's every two hours.


His cry is so cute! He really doesn't cry too much. He grunts all the time which is pretty funny. People think he is "filling his pants" but no he's just grunting. This is him wanting food. When he wants food he wants food. As you can see his face turns red and his cheeks expand.


What can I say? He makes us laugh!


The sweetest face in the world!!



He is growing up so fast. It's fun to see the new things that he does daily. We are loving this!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys, He is the cutest baby boy ever! I can't say he's the cutest baby because, of course, we have the cutest girl right now. But Austin is darling and we're so glad we get to see him on your blog. Hope we can see him in person soon. Love, Diane & Reed

Deidra said...

I used to have hair just like his when I was a baby. Maybe he'll turn out blonde! ;) My family used to refer to me as "the spook" because my hair was so crazy!

Hope you guys are doing well. We'll have to find time to come visit and meet the little guy!

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

He is so beautiful! Wow! Ya done good ;)

Maren and Blake said...

I can't believe he is already a month old. That did go by so fast. He has so much hair. I don't think Braden has ever had that much. He is so cute.

Blake and Audra said...

oh my gosh!! I just LOVE his hair! He is so amazingly cute...like, BEAUTIFUL really!
Can't wait to see you guys at church!

Anna said...

Cute pictures! Glad to hear that you're getting a little more sleep!

TheCoolestGalAround said...

He is so adorable. I love how much hair he has. I can't wait till Vespa has that much hair.

Erin said...

AAAHHHHH!!! He's so darn cute. Can't wait to see him again.

Josh and Jay said...

He is adorable!!!

Kiersten said...

He is unbelievably cute! I hope you are doing well!

Todd and Melissa said...

Oh you guys, he's just darling! Izzie is totally a grunter too. She just cracks us up, and we love her tons!

Amanda B. said...

He is such a beautiful baby!

kristin said...

Lisa he is adorable!!! I wish i felt better that day I came by so could have held him... But i will stop by again!! I am so excited for you guys!! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

So Adorable! I hope you guys are doing well!

Addie May said...

WOW. He really is so cute!

Edith said...

Ok, I will not say that he is the cutest and most handsome baby I have ever seen. Because you propably here that a trillion times a day. And it is the truth.

How are you guys doing? How is family life?

Brittney said...

We had so much fun with you guys too! I'm so glad the two of them hit it off so well as they put up with sitting next to each other while we snapped pictures. As I vacuumed my house today, I told myself, "Come on Brittney, Lisa likes this." I'm trying to be grateful that I'm able to vacuum my carpeting while you can't temporarily. :)