Thursday, October 15, 2009

Autumn Adventures

A couple weeks ago Daron and I were able to go with some of Daron's family to the BYU vs USU football game in Provo. We were so excited...except this was the first time we would be leaving him...


...and for 8 hours! I was of course was nervous but he was in good hands. Grandma Bergstrom watched him while Daron and I were able to have a wonderful time out. It was so fun to be with Daron. I felt like a college girl all over again...flirting with a handsome guy:) We met up with my bestest of friends Erin. Her and fiance Eric were at the game so they came and joined us.


We also were able to bless Austin that same weekend. We totally forgot to get pictures of our little family. So we will be doing a reenacting pretty soon here. Daron did such a good job blessing Austin. I feel so lucky to have a wonderful husband worthy to bless our little boy. It was truly a special day.

The grandmas!


While it has been somewhat warm Austin and I have been going on a few walks. Jessica my neighbor and her little boy accompany us. Austin is so cute bundled all up in his car seat.


Our friends the Warners took pictures of their little girl with an object every month to see the growth of their little girl. I loved this idea. So this is Austin when he was 1 month old and Daron's old teddy bear. Austins face cracks me up. "Hurry up already mom, I'm going to fall over!!"

5 comments:

Anna said...

He looks bigger already! Glad you 2 got to go out and have some fun!

Blake and Audra said...

I'm so glad you guys go to do something fun outside of being mommy and daddy to the cutest little boy ever!! He seriously is amazing. If you guys ever need a babysitter...PLEASE don't hesitate to call. Even if it's just to dinner or ice cream or something...Blake and I would LOVE to.

Tati said...

Lisa, I"m so happy for you guys! It is definitely way hard to leave your baby for the first time. And to be honest, I don't know if it really gets easier...That's just me, though.

onnuh said...

Daron and Lisa,

Congratulations on your baby. He is adorable! Hope life is treating you well!

-Anna McEntire (from VPR)

Bruce Richards said...

Is Daron wearing a BYU hoodie? Brittney would be very disappointed.
Congratulations on the baby!