Monday, December 15, 2008

Upside Down Frown

Frown-
Last Saturday we were sad. Our annual BFF Christmas party in Logan was going on without us because of a ginormous snowstorm that left at least a foot of snow on our front yard between Saturday morning and Sunday night, and is continuing today.

Enter friend with tickets

Upside Down Frown-
Yay! We had a friend call and offer us two tickets to the Jon Schmidt Christmas Concert at Kingsbury Hall. So instead of driving to Logan in a snowstorm, or staying home sad, we were able to see Jon Schmidt, who was as amazing as ever.

We'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Wilsons for their generosity :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Lisa,
It's true, it's true! How did you know? I left a clue in one of my posts because I was waiting for an ultra sound picture I could post, but that's a few weeks away, so I think if I get a second, I'm going to officially post it. Yes we will finish school and do something fun!!
And we went to the concert on Saturday, too!! How did we miss each other?!

Deidra said...

You people are the king and queen of free tickets.

I'm sure it wasn't better than the party. (And more than a few people remarked that they were sad Daron wasn't there because they were hoping for a gimme in the baby picture game.)

Anna said...

I can't believe you wouldn't brave a measly snow storm for your BFF's! We missed you guys, but I guess we can still be friends!