Saturday, December 20, 2008

3 Years...already?!!


It's true Daron and I celebrated our 3rd year anniversary last Wednesday. That day was much like our wedding day three years ago. Cold, a little snowy, and...cold. I tried to find some of our wedding pictures to show how truly cold it was, but I can't seem to find them. Uh oh...that will be my project for next week:) I truly am blessed to have a wonderful husband. We have so much fun together and he keeps me smiling. Here's to another 70 years...or more:)

7 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Anniversary Bergstroms! We hope you had a great day. We miss you!

Maren and Blake said...

Congratulations! 3 Years goes by so fast, especially when you are having fun.

Addie May said...

Happy Anniversary! It goes by fast huh? Too fast sometimes even. I'm glad you two got hitched!

Zanny said...

Oh, you guys are the cutest. I'm so happy you've had a great three years. Here's to many more!

TheCoolestGalAround said...

Congrats you two! I miss you tons! Merry Christmas!

Todd and Melissa said...

Congrats!

Josh and Jay said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you enjoy your next 70 yrs together!!