Friday, February 5, 2010

5 Months = Fun!

Austin is now almost 5 1/2 months. I've decided that this stage is sooooo fun! I've heard though, that it only gets better. This was one of the pictures for his 5 months. As you can see he is trying to cheat. His legs are so strong. He loves to push himself up to standing.


He rolls over all the time. He likes to roll from tummy to back. When he's on his back he likes to keep it that way. He does turn on his side and move around the floor.


He fits in his jeans! Wahoo. He looked like such a grown up.


He gets the giggles. It's so cute how he finds random things so funny. This is one of the nights that he was sitting and just laughing.

7 comments:

Erin said...

AHHHHHH he's so flippin' cute. Lisa, the pic of his face close up, he totally has your eyes.

chartie said...

Daron doesn't look happy that Austin is laughing. He's probably a strict dad that only likes his son being serious 100% of the time.

Josh and Jay said...

Baby Austin is so much fun now! Especially when he gets around Josh ;)

Zanny said...

I can't get over how DARLING he is! His hair, his eyes, his kissable lips! Do you kiss him constantly? I bet you do!

Katie said...

I have the cutest nephew EVER! I love those chubba cheeks!

Kimberly said...

Even after 5 months, I still can't get over how cute he is!! I can't wait for St. George so we can play!

Casey and Lindsay said...

Lisa, he is so cute. I can't hardly believe how big he is getting. You are right, the older they get the more fun it is. We should get together sometime.