Friday, August 21, 2009

Still waiting...

While we are waiting for our little boy to arrive we decided we need your help. We are still undecided on a name. We have narrowed it down to two but we want your input. So look at the names on the right and select which name you think would fit our little boy. I am 40 weeks and he is still sitting comfortably in my tummy. We've decided if he isn't here by next Tuesday then I will be induced. That's the update for now. Hopefully next time we will have pictures of a baby:)

5 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Ugh! You guys! I am so sorry you are still waiting. Daron, remember you have to text/call us! I saw that the name Josh is not winning in your voting poll so I tried to vote for his name more than once. I thought I was clever but it wouldn't let me!! :) But just so you know I tried voting for it a couple of times.

Kiersten said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I like Tyson and Joshua. I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck!

Kara & Jacob Maughan said...

Aww cute little Lisa! I hope that as I am writing this you are having or have already had your baby...if not, it will come, enjoy your time alone with Daron while it lasts :)

kim edvarchuk said...

Enjoy your sleep....which you probably aren't b/c your uncomfortable (at least thats what I hear the pregnant ladies say!)

Edith said...

Still waiting? I mean still still? I am so looking forward to getting news!

Edith