Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm an Aunt!!


Introducing Jaden Keith Van Noy, the cutest little boy ever!! My sister Sarah had her baby last Sunday. We are very excited since this is the first baby on my side. On the way to the hospital my parents and my little sister were going crazy. They were soooo excited to meet this little guy, and of course Daron and I were too. Now we try and make up excuses to go see them just so I can stare at Jaden. He has cute big eyes and lots of hair. Welcome to the family Jaden we love you lots and lots!!

8 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Congratulations! I hope you know it's an Aunt (and Uncle's) responsibility to spoil the little guy. He is awfully cute!

Kelly A. said...

Love the hair! What a cutie!! Hope that the move went well. We'll have to get togetehr soon!

Deidra said...

Woo hoo! Nephews are the best. (And so are nieces.)

Chris does a pretty good Lisa impersonation, too! ;-) I think it goes something like, "I'll do it if you do it."

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness, he gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. I'm so jealous that you live so much closer than Kyle and I do.

McMillan Family said...

Tell them I said congrats. He is a cutie. I love that dark hair.

Todd and Melissa said...

What a cutie! We can't wait to see him in person one of these days. Hope everyone is doing good!

Zanny said...

Oh, what a cutie! You must be so proud! By the way, how do you like your new house? We miss you living so close!

Amanda B. said...

Congrats to Sarah! What a cute little guy!
I agree- being an aunt is so much fun! He is lucky to have you!