Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Day


Erin, Brittney, and I wearing pink and we didn't even plan it!!

I know it's been awhile but a little over a month ago my wonderful friend Kathy got married. It was a beautiful day, even though it was about 100 degrees. I think I would take the heat over snow like at my wedding (although I wasn't in a big dress). Anyway the day was perfect. We had a luncheon after the ceremony where we heard from the new couple. Friends and family were also able to share stories about the bride and groom. Erin and I had to relive some high school moments. Which I'm sure Kathy appreciated!!



So I'm not sure how to rotate this picture...but tilt your head and you can see how gorgeous she looked!


Erin and I...what you can't see is that Erin is wearing hot pink high heels. That a girl!!

At the luncheon Daron found that the grooms suite had a huge big screen tv as well as what any guy would want...a video game system with Halo. Yeah it was pretty funny to see the differences between the bridal suite and the grooms suite. Clever.

1 comment:

Josh and Jay said...

You girls all look cute!