Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random Bergstrom Times

Josh is at the age where he wants to be a "big boy".  He follows Austin around like a puppy dog and wants to do anything and everything that Austin does.


 

Usually every morning is a chore to get Austin ready for the day.  He can dress himself, but chooses to throw a fit first, then get dressed.  On this particular day he got ready really quick all by his self.  I was so excited....then he walked out like this...
What do you see wrong in this picture?  :)
(hint...shirt inside out, and backwards, shoes on the wrong feet...oh and he's wearing Josh's pants.)

 Austin's friends have scooter bikes (aka wiggle bikes).  Austin LOVES them.  He would ask constantly if he could get a bike.  So I made a chore chart and we worked for that bike (did you notice I said "we"!)  He worked for about a month doing his chores everyday and he finally earned enough for his wiggle bike.  He was so proud to tell the lady that he "earned" that bike.  He loves going to the skater park and riding the bike around.
 We bought a pass of all passes and we decided to use it  at Planet Play.  Let's just say it was dark, hot, and crowded.  Austin loved playing basketball!  We will never be going back on a Saturday, maybe during the week.
Last but not least, my parent's sold their house.  I have gown up in this house.  I have all my childhood memories here like walking along the rock wall and pretending their was lava below.  I would climb our plum tree and pretend to be flying a space ship.  I loved playing basketball in the backyard.  My dad made sure to make room for a basketball court when they build their addition.  I loved playing basketball with him.  I remember looking out our front window at the lightning storms and then running out in them!  I would play in the gutter (gross I know, but oh so fun!).  I have the best friends growing up in this neighborhood.  Erin, Amber, Kathy (this is where I met you!), & Shellie (plus many more that were older and younger than me).  I loved the ward and the neighborhood.  What great memories I have living in Kaysville.  I am super exited for Daybreak, but Kaysville will always hold a place in my heart.

No comments: