Friday, February 8, 2013

Winter...

I figured since it's February I should finally post about Christmas :)
hahah...well I will just post a few pictures so I remember this great year.

First of all I must remember that Austin was so excited!  We had such a fun time with the Bergstrom family on Christmas Eve, I think Austin couldn't really sleep.  (I didn't get any pics of that...darn!)

Austin woke up at 5:30 a.m. and came in our bed.  He wanted to go in the living room and see the tree.  I told him he couldn't yet and we need to sleep.  He would not go back to sleep.  So we put him in our bed and he laid there until 6:20 ish.  Then we decided we might as well go open presents.   Austin was so excited for his gifts.   Kids just make Christmas so much fun.  We had round 2 when Josh woke up around 8:30.   Spider man was the big hit this year, and Josh got a kitchen.

Austin also, LOVED the Polar Express train.  We set it up each year around our tree.  The first day we set it up, he played with it ALL DAY!  No joke.  I was like, "Austin you need to come eat some food."  or "Austin you need to go potty."  Literally, he played all day with it.  Crazy kid.


Austin also opened all 24 days of chocolates on day 4.  Stinker.

 Christmas day at my parents house. 



We have had so much snow here!  I don't remember having this much.  Austin loves playing in it.  Josh could care less.  


The best thing about snow???  Eating it!  Can you see his tongue?


Can we be done with winter yet? :)