Monday, January 10, 2011

Favorite place on earth!

We found it! It's not Disneyland (although I'm sure that will be a close 2nd). Austins favorite place on earth is Discovery Gateway! My friend, Lisa, told us of this place and we had to check it out.
What's better than balls?




And water??


...or driving around in different animal cars.


and playing with Dad! We thought this was awesome. They have a real channel 5 set. Humm...future reporter?


There was so much more! Austin could have stayed there forever. We had a fun time with Darons sister Katie and her little girl Libbie.
And to top it off, we can get six people in for free for the next 6 months! It's pretty awesome. So let me know if you want to tag a long with me and Austin. I'm pretty sure we will be going there often during the winter months.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oooh, me! Me! I'm sure Kezzie and I would love to come with you sometime!

Brittney said...

We will be taking you up on that again... and again! Thanks!

Trina said...

We went there for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun. I loved the little town with the market and the farm. By the way you have such a cute family!! Love the picture-aww.