Thursday, August 19, 2010

We LOVE Summer!!

I love the mornings. Austin usually sleeps till 8 or later, so he is a happy baby when he wakes up. He wakes up and starts talking. I usually let him talk for a while so I can wake up and get ready. He's so fun to listen to. A couple weeks ago I walked in to see this...

The day has come that he is climbing up in his crib. Since he realized he can do this, this is what I see every morning and nap!


Darons work had a party the other week, where we were able to go eat dinner and watch a Bees game. It was really fun. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, and not too cold (I didn't even need a light jacket...get it??:)


Our excited faces after the game, even though they didn't win.


Austin loves being outside. We found a little park close to our house. It has a lot of grass and nice tennis courts and a great park. This is how Austin crawls in the grass. Tongue out and everything!


On Saturday we were able to go up to Bear Lake for a Barlow reunion. It was so much fun! Austin LOVED the water. But even more then the water, he loved eating the mud. He would roll his hand over the mud and watch it, grab a handful, and stick it in his mouth! We would say no, and wash his mouth out, just for him to do it again. Little stinker.




Austin loved snuggling with dad.


Cute boys!


These are very cool castles my cousins built. I had to keep Austin away from them, they were so tempting to go smash.


Austin went on his first boat ride. I didn't get a picture in the boat, but he enjoyed it. We went water skiing. I was able to get up and stay up for awhile, it was so fun! Daron got up....and that's about it :) And kudos to my Aunt Cindy who looked like a professional at 50 years young!
We had a great time. Austin fell asleep all the way home!

3 comments:

Zanny said...

"I would have to say harsher punishments for parole violators, Stan. And...world peace!" Haaaaa!

Such cute pictures! You guys are all deeply adorable. :)

Amanda B. said...

So fun to see you at Bear Lake! I will miss summer so much!

Jordan Frazier said...

he is just THE cutest!! Hope you guys are well:)