Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer Fun!!

This summer has been a blast! I can't believe it's almost August! July has been full of adventure.
The 4th was awesome, with parades, BBQs, friends, and family.
My mom and Austin had a great time!


My friend Shellie came home for a day and it was so fun to see her and her boys. She has one of each hair color, blonde, red, and brown!


My sister Sarah and her boy Jaden, and Austin and me at the K-town parade!



Since it's been such good weather I try and do something active with Austin once a day. We go on A LOT of walks. I've started going to the park with some girls and their kiddos from our ward, it's so fun to be out and enjoying the sun.
I also get together with these wonderful girlies...


We met at Erin's place, since it's right across from the temple. Who can beat that location?? It was so fun to talk and walk around and then go back to an air conditioned apartment.
We tried to keep Austin and Grace hydrated :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the fun pics. Sounds like you've had an amazing summer! I can come see you tomorrow afternoon.

Brittney said...

So much fun! Let's do it again.