Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Randomness!!

Okay, since it's been awhile here is the update on our lives...
No More Chili!!
Daron is very innovative. He made us a new pantry with a lot more room for cans. Before I would stack all of my cans and then I wouldn't know where they were. I would keep buying things since I didn't know if I had them or not. Hence the title. We have A LOT of chili now. I can put a new can in the top and they will roll down. Totally amazing!
Before


After


Austin is teething... can you tell???

Yummy toes


Yummy table


Sad baby

Another one!!
Austin received his 3rd haircut. This one was professionally done by Aunt Katie.
Before


After


I received a haircut as well!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my sin. That baby is SO cute! And I absolutely love your pantry. It's so efficient. Good for you. Ain't nothin' wrong with chili though.

Deidra said...

I'm still impressed, and envious, of the pantry. Whenever we do a cupboard clean out, it becomes apparent that I like to buy beans and evaporated/ sweet and condensed milk. Chris would make fun of me for it, and then other day-- we ran out of beans! I'd become so self-conscious of my buying habits that I completely reversed them. I don't think that's a good thing. Lucky for you, you'll know when you get low on chili!

I'm looking forward to a post on your fun weekend with the friends!

Anna said...

Good work on the shelves Daron! When we get a bigger pantry space can we hire you to build some for us too? Do you work for free?!

Brittney said...

Nice pantry and nice haircuts!! Have you gone to your youth camp yet? We just got back from Orlando so I want to swap "how it went" when you do!