Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What I do when I'm bored...

I was looking through Austin's dresser and found all these cute hats. So I did what any other stay at home mom would do...a photo shoot:)


"Don't look at mom and maybe she'll stop"


"Um...these chubby cheeks make it hard to keep my head straight"


"What up homie?"


"Are we done yet?"

(The hat has a big "Y" on it. Brought to you by Daron's cute sister Katie and her husband Chris)

Then I took a picture of his big belly.


Yes that's what we do all day while we are home!


Halloween was tons of fun. We had a party with friends at our house. Daron and I love having parties. So thanks friends for putting up with a crying baby. We hope you had fun:)
This is Austin and cute little Grace all dressed up on our party night.

9 comments:

TheCoolestGalAround said...

what a cute baby. you guys did good. its fun being stay at home mommy, huh.

Todd and Melissa said...

Cute little baby boy! And don't worry, I do the same thing with pictures and Izzie! :)

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I love dress up days... I have those all the time with my kids!

Brittney said...

I love it :). I love how his face says "I'm done" a little more with every shot. Grace just got excited seeing herself on someone else's blog besides ours. Actually she's rolling on the floor.

Katie said...

I have the cutest nephew ever! Those hats look adorable on him although the BYU hat is the best but I'm biased!

Kimberly said...

Gosh, he is so cute! He has the funniest faces! I can't wait to see you all on Sunday!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Lisey sooooo cute

Marie said...

Very cute!

McMillan Family said...

He is so cute. I love his chubby checks I just want to kiss them. He looks so much like Darren. How are you doing?