Friday, June 26, 2009

Camping+8 months Pregnant=SO TIRED!!

Last weekend Daron and I set out on our only camping adventure for this summer to Smith and Morehouse reservoir. I agreed on this because my parents have a trailer and Daron and I could have one of the beds. I thought that sounded great. The only problem was the bed mattresses are very thin and me being 22 pounds heavier (I know!) it wasn't as comfy as I thought it would be. When we came home I was exhausted! It took the next couple days to recuperate. Isn't that sad! But all in all it was a wonderful get-away with family.
Below: Daron pulled a dead tree out of the ground and started to burn it.



Below: Daron trying to catch a fish...which he never found. But doesn't he look like a true fisherman??



We fished, played horseshoes, Frisbee golf, card games, ate yummy food and as always laughed and laughed. It's weird to think that next year we will have a 10 month old baby to bring with us! We are looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I am so happy for you guys. I am also sorry to tell you that the last month is by far the worst month. You just get so uncomfortable. The bathroom will become your best friend. It is all worth it though.

You are a brave girl for camping. I am all about comfort, even not being pregnant. You should post some belly shots.

Anna said...

That's a pretty cool shot of Daron fishing!