Friday, January 2, 2009

Party!!

For the past couple years we have been getting together with friends from high school over Christmas. Since many friends have moved out of state this seems to be the time when we all come home. This year we were able to have the party at our home.

Our fun game of 3 stage Charades. Josh acting out something. Christopher Columbus was it??


Shawn proposing to Erin...again acting out something. I totally missed Shawn and Clint doing the Elvis move. We had tons of fun and lots of laughs!

There were friends that left early and we didn't get their picture.
We sure had a fun time. We will see all of you again next year...same time same place.

For New Years Daron and I were able to play with our families again. We first went to Daron's family to play a mad game of Bingo. We even had prizes!!


Daron's brother and wife. Hard core bingo players!

Daron and Libbie in the background. And little Bronco up close.

Then off to the Kaysville City party. They had free food, dancing, bingo (again), and music.

My cute parents.

My great friend Erin Roundy and I singing Dancing Queen. Also singing were my sisters and mom. We were amazing!!

Then to the parents house we drove. We finished the night with competitions on Mario Kart and banging pans at midnight. Happy New Year to all!!

7 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Gilligan....Columbus....the boys won that is all that matters

andynikki said...

Hi Lisa,
I was just out cruisin' blogs on my break from work, and happened into yours. I loved seeing you guys "rock out". It was great to see you at Jaden's blessing!
-- Nikki

Unknown said...

Hi guys, I tried to go to Sarah and Mason's blog and it said I had to be invited. Can you let them know I would love to read their blog? My email is dpbarlow@hotmail.com. Thanks, Diane

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

I finally found you! Hans neer told me that you left a comment on our blog or thatyou had a blog so I didn't know a thing about what was going on with you guys- lucky for him- he's not around to take my wrath right now. I'll settle down in the next few days. He he. I'm so glad to be caught up on your life! It seems like forever since I have seen you! Is Erin's hair RED!?? I like it, I could hardly tell it was her! Like I'm one to talk, I know. How's that for a novel! HAve a good one!

kkcc said...

Lisa! I found your blog. How are you guys?

AZTattooGirl said...

Okay, so I just saw your name on Shellie's blog and I'm so glad I did!! I'm glad to see you are doing good and you look so happy! Hope to see you sometime this year, take care=)
Steph

Erin said...

Oh my sin. I loved the pictures! Wish I had seen the Elvis moves... maybe we need another reunion and reenactment. Go ABBA!