Sunday, June 22, 2008

Garden Fresh



My aunt gave me a fair warning that they have never had success with their garden. So Daron and I put that soil to the test. We decided we might as well plant as many things as we could in hopes that something would come about. To our surprise almost everything has worked! Daron and I go out daily and look for more greenery or signs of life. Our most exciting things are the HUGE potatoes and the peas that are actually already there. Yay for us. I think gardening will be something we continue to do forever.




These are our HUGE potatoes...you must see in person...they really are big


This is Daron standing by our Squash...can you tell which is which???


Farmer Lisa. Need I say more?

4 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Hooray for your blog!! It was soooo fun to have you guys over last night and to FINALLY see you!! Let's do so more often k? My blog is private, so if you want, just send me and email to kellygirl562@hotmail.com and then I can invite you.

Lindsey said...

Cute blog! I love the garden! I am so jealous that you have a garden that is growing! It was fun to see you guys and now that we are moving to kaysville we had better see more of each other!

Josh and Jay said...

Hi Daron. this is Josh. I like your blog!! You guys are the best. Jay and I were talking about the best fitting couples from Davis High and we decided that you guys win second place, we took first of course!!

I hope you guys are doing great.

Zanny said...

You'll have to give me gardening tips because, alas, I've never done it because I don't know how! You can remedy that by teaching my your green thumb tricks.