Friday, March 5, 2010

Tradition Lives On! & 6 Months!!

First I have to start with our cute baby who turned 6 months old! He is so fun to have around. I love this age! I find myself so excited to play with him everyday. He is rolling all around the house, giggles a ton, and is sitting up really well. He LOVES real food, reading books, touching my face and pulling my hair. He also LOVES his daddy. He gets so excited when Daron comes home. Daron is so cute with him.

Here are the stats:
Height: 26 inches 33%
Weight: 18 lbs 8 oz 68%
Head: 69%

He's huge!


His silly pose!


Tradition lives on! Over President's Day we traveled with my family down to St. George. We started this tradition last year. I was teaching and antsy to get out of the snow, so we all went to St. George, rented a house and just played. This year was so nice since I wasn't pregnant (sorry Kimber) and we could enjoy little Austin.
We went biking


We swam in a nice heated pool. It was 65 degrees outside and 90 degrees in the pool! Austin LOVED the pool. He just kicked and kicked and smiled. We will definitely be doing some swimming this summer.


Austin loved being with his Grandpa


..and Grandma and Cousin Jaden


Has anyone heard of the game Hilarium?? It's hilarious! We played this one over and over. (Sarah I love the monkey gestures)

We stayed up late, ate lots of yummy food, got killer deals at the outlet stores, and enjoyed the SUN! I can't wait till next year!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Holy cow it's a mini Daron!

Todd and Melissa said...

Looks like a great time. Austin is sooo cute! We go in tomorrow for Izzie's 6 month appointment too. :)

Cami said...

So fun Lisa! I'm glad I could see how you and Daron - and your BABY! are doing!